The Woodlands Texas is a great place to visit and there are many fun things you could do.
The Woodlands is located about 45 minutes north of Houston, Texas. It has been voted as one of the best places to live in the US for many years because it has such wonderful amenities and resources. There’s so much to do in The Woodlands Texas and it is a great place to enjoy nature.
Some of the many things you could do with your family in The Woodlands:
- Watch plays at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (This venue hosts musical acts as well as theater).
- Visit the National Waterway Museum (a museum dedicated to preserving children’s role in the development of ships and boats)
- Go to the Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival (This event features many booths of local artists selling paintings, jewelry, pottery, sculptures, and other arts.)
- Visit Earth Discovery Center (An educational attraction; you can learn about nature here. Kids love it!) – Visit The Children’s Museum of The Woodlands (A children’s museum that is full of learning and fun)
- Visit Market Street in downtown The Woodlands (This street has a wide variety of unique stores including an antique mall, a comic book store, and unique boutiques)
- Attend the Waterway Run (a 5K run at The Woodlands Waterway)
The Woodlands Texas Scenery
The Woodlands has a lot to offer, but it really boils down to three big things. First, you’ve got the scenery. Houston isn’t known for its pleasant weather all the time, but The Woodlands is an oasis no matter what the forecast says. Its location near the water means that it’s always pleasant, and you’ll never run out of things to do outside.
Second, you’ve got the schools. The Woodlands High School has consistently placed in the top five Texas schools multiple times, which makes for happy families who care about their children’s education. Finally, you’ve got the community. The Woodlands is passionate about its family-friendly atmosphere, and it shows – especially during the holidays!
Living In The Woodlands Texas
As if all of that isn’t enough to convince you, there are plenty of other reasons why you might want to live in The Woodlands. It’s one of the safest places in America – violent crime is practically unheard of, and The Woodlands Security patrols are dedicated to the safety of every resident. It also makes it easy for young families to get involved in their community through school groups, sports programs, scouting clubs, dance classes, or any number of other activities.
There’s no debating this – The Woodlands is a great place to live. But don’t just take our word for it – come visit the next time you get the chance!